We would be happy to give you a live presentation of our smart solution for the mobile world. This year, we will also be represented with a booth at the VöV General Assembly. We look forward to meeting you in person and exchanging ideas with you in Basel on September 7, 2023.
Modern ICT architecture in public transport:
The modernisation of vehicle IT poses major challenges for operators. Increasing cyber security requirements and digitalisation are forcing providers and operators alike to fundamentally redesign vehicle IT architectures.
The onway communication platform for a modern infrastructure…
- Connects a wide range of systems and applications via a high-performance and secure network using a central vehicle router.
- Guarantees a secure and stable vehicle-to-land connection for communication needs and the passenger WLAN.
- Automates the configuration, management and maintenance (updates and security patches) of the infrastructure.
Over the last ten years, we have been able to gain solid experience in the realisation of innovative projects with customers such as Deutsche Bahn AG, SBB AG, Stadler Rail, MVB, RMV and many more.
We would be happy to show you at our stand how…
- standards such as ITxPT/IBIS-IP are efficiently and easily integrated into our solution.
- thanks to virtualisation, infotainment, passenger counting, video surveillance or guest WLAN can also be operated on the vehicle routers.
- Data can be collected, analysed and evaluated from a wide range of sensors.
You can see the following exhibits live at the stand:
Our various vehicle routers – the intelligent hardware in public transport
- on1700: The ideal computing and communication unit
- on2800: Networking of Large Bus Fleets – Easy and Reliable
- on3800: Most Stable Rail-to-ground Connection
We look forward to a personal conversation and exchange:
- Beat Stettler, Managing Director
- Dirk Güthlin, Account Manager Traffic Solutions
- Stephan Harder, Account Manager Traffic Solutions