Everything from a single supplier: comprehensive communication solutions
With our vehicle routers and our proven integrated communication platform, we offer transport companies a complete solution for networking their vehicles. In doing so, various vehicle systems are networked, thus ensuring key data communication to and from the control centre. The systems can be easily configured and maintained via our cloud-based management platform. At the same time, operators have a real-time overview of their fleet and systems at all times.
With on2800 and on3800, we offer two different vehicle routers to meet the different communication requirements of transport companies. We are now expanding our range in the field of 5G technology with the on4850 5G data centre and the on3850 railway router, which is currently in its test phase.
For industrial use, we recommend our on1500 and on1700 communication systems. They provide networking and remote management of machines, vending machines, displays (advertising, passenger information, routing, etc.), charging stations, surveillance cameras, IoT and Smart City applications, etc. They are ideal for replacing 2G/3G.
One of the strengths of onway ag is the optimal networking of existing – and new – infrastructures.
onway’s industrial routers can be used in many ways and are suitable for:
- monitoring and controlling any industrial facility,
- accessing all sensor types for monitoring (keyword IoT),
- use as a communication port for payment systems (point-of-sale, ticket machines, credit card terminals, etc.),
- logistics applications,
- remotely controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems,
- accessing surveillance cameras,
- traffic management systems and
- alarm systems.