Complex demands on the company network
onway specialises in the design, construction, and maintenance of networks. It makes no difference whether the network is wired (LAN) or wireless (WLAN). Our experienced systems engineers will always offer the best technical solution to meet your company network’s complex requirements.
With us you will find CCIE-certified employees (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) and two of the few CCDEs (Cisco Certified Design Experts) certified in Switzerland, as well as the first CCIE DevNet certified in Switzerland. Besides the onway portfolio, we have practical experience with products from other leading manufacturers, such as Cisco, Brocade, Ruckus and Ubiquiti, etc.
Other services we offer:
- Supplying hardware and software
- Offering consultation support when designing and operating LAN/WLAN solutions
- Consulting on, planning and implementing network access control (e.g. NAC for devices)
- Redundant connection of internet connections (BGP peering)
- Second opinion reviews
After commissioning your network, our qualified systems engineers will provide you with rapid, reliable support. You can choose from different levels of support: 5×8 hrs, 5×12 hrs or 7×24 hrs.
We also offer the following services:
- Permanent monitoring and active supervision of network components and services
- Cloud services
- DNS-URL Filtering-as-a-Service
- Complete operation of on-site solutions (LAN/WLAN, Network Access Control, public WLAN) carried out by onway at the customer’s location
- Rapid problem solving thanks to good contacts and close collaboration with manufacturers
Do you have problems with your network?
Thanks to our team’s many years of experience with different environments and our in-depth knowledge (e.g. CCIE), our systems engineers will quickly find their way around your network. Complex network problems can thus be identified and solved within a short time. Depending on the issue, our trained specialists have various procedures at their disposal, which are also documented accordingly.
In addition to troubleshooting, we also offer a detailed examination of network behaviour (recording and analysing traffic) and can prepare technical reports on the current status of your network.