Complex demands on the company network
onway specialises in the design, construction, and maintenance of networks. It makes no difference whether the network is wired (LAN) or wireless (WLAN). Our experienced systems engineers will always offer the best technical solution to meet your company network’s complex requirements.
We have CCIE-certified employees (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) and one of the few CCDEs (Cisco Certified Design Expert) certified in Switzerland. Besides the onway portfolio, we have practical experience with other manufacturers’ products, such as Brocade, Ruckus, NetModule, Ipmotion, etc.
Other services we offer:
- Consulting on, planning and implementing network access control solutions and internet services
- Second-opinion review of the network design
- Planning and implementing your IPv6 project
- Sharing our expertise in network courses, customer-specific training and workshops
After commissioning your network, our qualified systems engineers will provide you with rapid, reliable support. You can choose from different levels of support: 5 x 8 hrs, 5 x 12 hrs or 7 x 24 hrs.
We also offer the following services:
- Permanent monitoring and active supervision of services and components
- Public wireless cloud services
- DNS URL filtering as a service
- Complete operation of on-site solutions (PWLAN, Network Access Control) by onway at the customer’s location
- Rapid problem solving thanks to good contacts and close collaboration with software manufacturers
Do you have problems with your network?
Thanks to our team’s many years of experience with different environments and our in-depth knowledge (e.g. CCIE), our systems engineers will quickly find their way around your network. Complex network problems can thus be identified and solved within a short time. Depending on the issue, our trained specialists have various procedures at their disposal, which are also documented accordingly.
In addition to troubleshooting, we also offer a detailed examination of network behaviour (recording and analysing traffic) and can prepare technical reports on the current status of your network.