We are happy to welcome you in May in the dm-arena at booth R12 in Karlsruhe.
Our solution for the mobile world
- Connects a wide range of systems and applications via a high-performance and secure network
- Guarantees a secure and stable vehicle-to-shore connection for all communication links
- Automates the configuration, management and maintenance (updates and security patches) of the infrastructure
We will be glad to show you at our stand how
- standards such as ITxPT/IBIS-IP are efficiently and easily integrated into our solution
- thanks to virtualisation, infotainment, passenger counting, video surveillance or guest WLAN can also be operated on the vehicle routers
- data from a wide range of sensors can be collected, analysed and evaluated
- the Eco-Drive application works, which serves the ecological driving style, offers more comfort and saves diesel costs.
Live at our stand you will see the following exhibits
- our vehicle router – the intelligent hardware in public transport
- our Postbus model, which visualises our holistic solution
We are looking forward to a personal conversation and exchange:
- Beat Stettler, Managing Director
- Basile Bluntschli, Head of Engineering/Operations
- Stephan Harder, Account Manager Traffic Solutions
IT-TRANS – leading international conference and trade fair for intelligent solutions in public transport – will bring you up to date with the latest technological innovations that are setting the trend in urban transport. Jointly organised by UITP – International Association of Public Transport – and Messe Karlsruhe every two years since 2008, the event brings together decision-makers and industry experts to exchange views on digital solutions and to discuss and develop innovations.