We are happy to welcome you in September in hall 4.1 at our booth 415 in Berlin.
Our solution for the mobile world
- Connects a wide range of systems and applications via a high-performance and secure network
- Guarantees a secure and stable vehicle-to-shore connection for all communication links
- Automates the configuration, management and maintenance (updates and security patches) of the infrastructure
We will be glad to show you at our stand how
- standards such as ITxPT/IBIS-IP are efficiently and easily integrated into our solution
- thanks to virtualisation, infotainment, passenger counting, video surveillance or guest WLAN can also be operated on the vehicle routers
- data from a wide range of sensors can be collected, analysed and evaluated
- the Eco-Drive application works, which serves the ecological driving style, offers more comfort and saves diesel costs.
Live at our stand you will see the following exhibits
- our vehicle router – the intelligent hardware in public transport
- our Postbus model, which visualises our holistic solution
We are looking forward to a personal conversation and exchange:
- Beat Stettler, Managing Director
- Basile Bluntschli, Head of Engineering/Operations
- Stephan Harder, Account Manager Traffic Solutions
InnoTrans is the leading international trade fair for transport technology and takes places every two years in Berlin. Sub-divided into the five trade fair segments Railway Technology, Railway Infrastructure, Public Transport, Interiors and Tunnel Construction, InnoTrans occupies all 42 halls available at Berlin Exhibition Grounds. The InnoTrans Convention, the event’s top-level supporting programme, complements the trade fair and will be streamed live.